Building ESG and cyber resilience with agile transformations.
Sustainability is THE challenge of our age.
This reaches beyond the environmental dimension but likewise in social, governance and fundamentally economic dimensions, as digital automation delivers increasing opportunities and threats.
We support organizations embarking and accelerating in sustainable digital transformation.
Who we are
We are a passionate and independent end-to-end consulting boutique enabling sustainability and digital (IT) solutions that work best for our clients. Utilizing ourselves the benefits of lean-agile approaches in a slim setup, we take mandates where we are sure to add best value to our clients in terms of shortest time-to-market, sustainable benefits and low costs.
Back in 2007, we started as one of the first to offer advisory services online as member of a New York (US) based network, serving worldwide clients particularly in the financial sector.
In 2014, a significant extension was achieved by Prof. Dr. Stefan Vieweg becoming Managing Partner of TCI, the international consultancy network with some 250+ experts, all of which having experienced operational responsibilities in their specific fields themselves. Mandates cut across industries / geographies achieving digital and sustainable transformation through client-focused support in form of coaching, consulting, training, and scientific research.
Our specific subject matter extertise covers major transformational topics (alphabetic order):
- Agile Management / Scaling Lean-Agile (SAFe® in particular)
- Automation (AI, RPA)
- Change management
- Compliance / CMS
- Cyber Security
- Financial acumen
- IT consolidations and modernization (incl. S4H),
- Non-financial disclosure
- Organizational development
- Scientific research
- Sustainability / process improvement
- The value created for our clients is our ultimate measure of success which ultimately includes the implementation of the proposed transformation.
- Taking a structured and holistic approach is the foundation for and accelerates our clients’ sustainable transformation.
- Every organization is unique, and we appreciate wherever our clients are – with the sustainable transformation we help turning those affected by systemic change into stakeholders and contributing drivers.
- We apply highest level of integrity and discretion and do not disclose their individual cases publicly (though, we are happy to provide references on request).
Our clients base includes likewise small-medium enterprises, multinationals and some truly global enterprises, as well as public agencies, NGOs and NPOs.
Business sectors covered include (alphabetic order):
- Agriculture, Forestry, And Fishing
- Finance, Insurance, And Real Estate
- Retail Trade
- Public Administration
- Transportation, Communications, Electric, Gas, And Sanitary Services
- Wholesale Trade
- We offer truly independent advice for clients with foundation on extensive managerial, technical and change management competencies, and based on 30+ years of international managerial experience up to the top level (CxO and (advisory) board level)
- Our approach is value-oriented, appreciative, and reliable.
We are happily measured by our clients’ success and satisfaction.
We are committed to the highest standards of compliance, ethics, and integrity
(see our Code of Conduct here).
- We co-work with specifically selected partners on dedicated topics such as trainings, renewable energy solutions, individual coachings.
We are part of a strong network. We are member of various distinct associations and standards setters such as (in alphabetic order)
- ACS Alliance for Cyber Security
- CFA Chartered Financial Analyst Society
- CMC Certified Management Consultant
- DNK (German Sustainability Code)
- GRI (Global Reporting Initiative)
- IBE (Institute for Business Ethics)
- ICC (Institute for Compliance & Corporate Governance)
- Pledge 1%
- TCI Transformation Consulting International
Our Service Portfolio
To be successful in the short and long run, organization need to relentlessly improve, even in times of comparatively stable projections. The learnings from the VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world show that nothing shall be taken as granted and stable, and opportunities are quickly foregone.
Specifically, we support clients in identifying chances & risks, defining the target operating model (TOM) with its’ specific measures to take and implementing them.
Sustainability is THE challenge of our age. As problem solver, we offer both, strategic advice and hands on operational support to our clients, comprising.
- Understanding the complexity of sustainability:
What does it really mean for the business, where are adjustments possible and how?
- What must be considered on regulatory and stakeholder (investors, customers, suppliers, societies) changing requirements?
- What are the key drivers on the business (dual materiality analysis)?
- How can a sustainability report been carried out so that a double win by gaining short-term improvement insights (“low hanging fruits”) and long-lasting transformation can be ensured?
“Each system is perfectly designed to achieve the results it does…”
David P. Hanna (Designing Organizations for High Performance)
Agility – implemented correctly – offers enormous advantages in a digitalized world – not only in IT, but everywhere in companies and organizations, including public administration! We help you to ensure that the transformation is not only well-intentioned, but also well done – even in a scaling environment!
Increasingly, our customers rely on SAFe® (ScaledAgileFramework), which is by far the market-leading open framework. We have extensive implementation, coaching and training experience with SAFe®. Regardless of the agile methodology itself, we help organizations identify the value streams, setup the agile teams, coach in the important difference between principles and practices to achieve noticeable short-term as well as sustainable success.
“…To achieve better results, you need to change the system.”
Quote attributed to W. Edwards Deming
Weeks to Sustainability Report
SAFe Agents Trained