ESG Maturity Assessment
Often, organizations know that they want to do “something” about sustainability for many reasons such as
- Better alignment to the organization’s vision
- Better attractiveness for all stakeholders ranging from customers to employers
- Simply: a requirement within the value chain, as regulations and business customers may request ESG to be considered
- Generating economic contributions with increasing Greenhouse Gas Emission costs such as taxes or CO2 eq certificates
- Better reputation
Though, change is hard, and the ultimate question is: Where to start?
We often hear from clients: “We are not ready yet…”
We help with pragmatic approach to identifying the adequate starting point and potential quick wins.
In a direct (remote and free of charge) INITIATION SESSION we will discuss your objectives, context and advisory needs.
Based thereon, we typically offer to carry out context-specific ESG MATURITY ASSESSMENT with an individual baselining of your organization to identify those “sweet spots”:
The proven and very efficient approach comprises:
- Identification of relevant ESG topics ⇒Heatmap
- Data gathering online survey
- Analysis and prioritization
- Qualitative interviews: Incl. external perspectives (Scope 3)
- Validation sustainability concept
- GO / NO GO Decision
- Implementation of the ESG-concept
For higher efficiency, we suggest an agile working mode with biweekly client-participating reviews on predefined deliverables and flexible agile contract. This enables quick feedback and adjustments as necessary.
In other words, the typical approach is
- Structured and focus (cost)-efficient approach
- Delivering tangible results continuously
- Low risk, as the agile contract ensures required skill capacity and allows for adjustments as required.