Leading SAFe® (SA) Certification Training
Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organization get started Scaled Agile Framework®?
- Course materials, course language English (on request German), all materials in English
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to an online workspace SAFe® Collaborate
- One-year membership in SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe certification exam (first attempt after full participation in this certification course).
Leading SAFe® Attendees learn how to …
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
Addressees & Pre-requisites:
- Leaders, e.g executives, division management, program/project managers, program/project management office (PMO).
- Participation in the course is possible regard-less of specific prior knowledge.
- For the SAFe® certification exam we recommend knowledge of agile concepts, principles and from software/hardware development processes.
Professional Development & Scrum Education Units
Trainer & Contact:
Prof. Dr. Stefan Vieweg, SAFe® SPC, RTE, PSM, CFA
- 25+ years of leadership experience in lean-agile digital & sustainable transformation, from fast paced ICT to gov‘t agencies
- Agile coach, systemic organization consultant, change manager, trainer of TÜV-certified approach
- Contact: SAFe@vieweg-beratung.de, +491722918918